Software Testing Jobs – 2-4 years exp @ Bangalore – May 2013
About the Company: At InMobi, we are leading the charge of architecting mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of engaging a global consumer. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers to reach anyone in today’s connected world. We offer a suite of solutions built on superior architecture based on the core principles of simplicity and scale.
Job Title: SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
Preferred Qualification: Masters in Computer Science
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in a software testing and automation development
Job Description: The charter for the End-to-End automation team at inMobi is to conceptualise, design and deliver reusable, scalable and extensible frameworks and solutions pertaining to end to end use case automation and test infrastructure management (including, but not limited to automated deployments, scalable test environments and related best practices). Being a team in inception, we are looking at creative and passionate automation engineers who relish building stuff while having fun; and can realize their potential given the breeding ground and endless possibilities in the concerned area.
- Under overall guidance of SDET leads, provide support in developing test frameworks for end to end test solutions.
- Set up environment for running test cases and execute them across all functional areas of the product
- Find, analyse, debug and report bugs found.
- Prepare and submit daily status reports to the lead, updates work progress in project trackers as required
- Automate testing on mobile devices through scripting and third party tools
- Handle end to end test bed set ups and automate the same in an on demand model.
- Expected to learn on the job in order to develop skills to achieve proficiency in specific technical areas
Skills / Tech Skills:
- Understand software testing methodology and software product development cycles.
- Ability to understand system architecture, and define test framework definitions to complement the same.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute across various functional stacks, while understanding upstream and downstream dependencies for each individual stack.
- Solid programming skills in high level OOP language (preferably Java). Knowledgeable in at least one of the scripting skills (perl/python/shell) and working knowledge of OS (preferably Linux)
- Adapts personal approach to meet the needs of different or new situations and seeks guidance in adapting behaviour to the needs of a new or different situation.
- Reaches agreement through flexibility and compromise by explaining facts, practices, policies, etc
- Checks and corrects problems that are not immediately evident in existing systems or processes with some precedence of similar issues
- Identifies requirements and uses available resources to meet own work objectives in optimal fashion in order to complete tasks in accordance with established plans.
- Understands the goals of the team and each team member’s role within it; assumes personal responsibility for own tasks and follows up to meet commitments to others.
Apply for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) @ http://www.inmobi.com/careers/job-details/?j=U0RFVA==&l=QmFuZ2Fsb3JlLCBJbmRpYQ==
- QA/Manual Testing Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore – May 2013
- Java/Automation Testing – 2 years Exp @ Bangalore- November 2013
- Quality Assurance Engineer @ Amazon – Bangalore
- QA Testing (Fresher) @Hyderabad; Last Date: 10th June 2013
- Software Developer & Tester Jobs @ Vowzer Tech – Delhi