TCS Off Campus hiring – Entry Level Freshers 2014 @ Across India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Services: IT Services, Business Solutions, Outsourcing, Consulting
TCS conducting Freshers Recruitment Drive on 8th & 9th March 2014
TCS Off Campus hiring – Entry Level Freshers 2014 Batch
If you are a new candidate, please complete your registration process. If you are an existing candidate, please log in to access further information.
TCS online Aptitude Test will be conducted on 8th & 9th March 2014.
If you are a fresher, please Click here to register your profile with TCS.
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2014 are eligible to apply.
Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th Class onwards.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process for 6 months.
Registration: To apply, Register and complete the application form on TCS Nextstep - https://nextstep.tcs.com
Interested candidates who are yet to register, are required to complete the registration and application process on TCS Careers Portal:
http://www.careers.tcs.com >> Entry Level Freshers >> Click Here >> Off Campus Applicants
Help Desk: In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
The Registration and Application form requires information about personal details, academic scores, employment (if applicable), passport (if applicable) academic projects undertaken. Please ensure you have the information available with you before you start filling up the form. TCS can ask for documentary proof to validate the information provided in the form.
Instructions for the Application Process
To apply on TCS NextStep portal:
1. Click New Candidate to begin. The following tabs are displayed:
2. Select the relevant tab to proceed further.
3. To initiate the TCS selection process, register on-line on the portal and fill the Application form.
Note: Please ensure that the information provided here is true and to the best of your knowledge. The information in the form serves as a permanent record for TCS. Any misinterpretation intentionally or otherwise, will debar you from the selection process.
4. Upload your recent digital passport size photograph in the Application form (.jpg, .jpeg format).
Note: The maximum size allowed is 500 KB.
5. Upload your updated resume in the supported format (.doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt).
Note: The maximum size allowed is 500 KB.
6. Submit the Application form.
7. Download the Application form in PDF format after you submit the form successfully. The PDF form contains a CT/DT Reference number.
Please take print out of the application form PDF in A4 size paper. You will need to carry the hard copy of the form along with your resume for appearing in the TCS selection process. Please ensure that you print all pages of the application form.
Please take print out of the application form PDF in A4 size paper. Once you are batched for the TCS Selection Process, you can download the hall ticket from the NextStep Portal. You will need to carry the hard copy of the Application Form along with your resume and Hall Ticket for appearing in the TCS selection process. Please ensure that you print all pages of the application form
All the best !
For more details visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Note: It was observed that there are some misleading advertisements on various portals with respect to TCS off-Campus hiring. Please log into the TCS official website or reach us on TCS Help Line number 1800-209-3111(Toll Free) for authentic information on TCS Off Campus hiring at all times.
- Cognizant & 20 Plus Companies Job Fair on 27th Feb & 5th March 2014 @ Tamil Nadu
- Off Campus Recruitment Drive – Freshers Walk-In on 17th February 2014 @ Mohali
- Infosys Limited Off Campus Drive on 7th & 8th March 2014 @ Chennai
- I-Gate Off Campus Drive – Freshers Walk-In – February 2014 @ Hyderabad
- Wipro Off Campus Drive – Freshers Walk-In on 20th February 2014 @ Mohali