TCS Off Campus hiring – Entry Level Freshers 2014 @ Across India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Services: IT Services, Business Solutions, Outsourcing, Consulting
TCS is hiring Science Graduates (Freshers – 2013 & 2014 Batch)
TCS Off Campus hiring – Entry Level Freshers 2013 & 2014 Batch
If you are a new candidate, please complete your registration process. If you are an existing candidate, please log in to access further information.
If you are a fresher, please Click here to register your profile with TCS.
- 2013 and 2014 batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt. Aggregate marks should be summation of all subjects in all semesters
- No arrears in any academic course during test/interview
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons
- Candidates who had backlog in their academics are not eligible to apply
- Please enter correct percentage up to two decimals
Registrations open from 11th June 2014. Interested candidates need to apply before 18th June 2014.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process for 6 months.
TCS Registration: To apply, Register and complete the application form on TCS Nextstep - https://nextstep.tcs.com
Interested candidates who are yet to register, are required to complete the registration and application process on TCS Careers Portal:
http://www.careers.tcs.com >> Entry Level Freshers >> Click Here >> Off Campus Applicants
For more details about TCS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2014 & TCS Registration refer to detailed notification.
Help Desk: In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at email@example.com
How to Apply:
The Registration and Application form requires information about personal details, academic scores, employment (if applicable), passport (if applicable) academic projects undertaken. Please ensure you have the information available with you before you start filling up the form. TCS can ask for documentary proof to validate the information provided in the form.
Instructions for the Application Process
To apply on TCS NextStep portal:
1. Click New Candidate to begin. The following tabs are displayed:
2. Select the relevant tab to proceed further.
3. To initiate the TCS selection process, register on-line on the portal and fill the Application form.
Note: Please ensure that the information provided here is true and to the best of your knowledge. The information in the form serves as a permanent record for TCS. Any misinterpretation intentionally or otherwise, will debar you from the selection process.
4. Upload your recent digital passport size photograph in the Application form (.jpg, .jpeg format).
Note: The maximum size allowed is 500 KB.
5. Upload your updated resume in the supported format (.doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt).
Note: The maximum size allowed is 500 KB.
6. Submit the Application form.
7. Download the Application form in PDF format after you submit the form successfully. The PDF form contains a CT/DT Reference number.
Please take print out of the application form PDF in A4 size paper. You will need to carry the hard copy of the form along with your resume for appearing in the TCS selection process. Please ensure that you print all pages of the application form.
Please take print out of the application form PDF in A4 size paper. Once you are batched for the TCS Selection Process, you can download the hall ticket from the NextStep Portal. You will need to carry the hard copy of the Application Form along with your resume and Hall Ticket for appearing in the TCS selection process. Please ensure that you print all pages of the application form
All the best !
For more details visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Note: It was observed that there are some misleading advertisements on various portals with respect to TCS off-Campus hiring. Please log into the TCS official website or reach us on TCS Help Line number 1800-209-3111(Toll Free) for authentic information on TCS Off Campus hiring at all times.
- Cognizant & 20 Plus Companies Job Fair on 27th Feb & 5th March 2014 @ Tamil Nadu
- SYNTEL Off Campus Recruitment Drive; Last Date: 25th April 2014
- L & T Infotech Off Campus on 12th March 2014 @PIET for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech/MCA Freshers
- Off Campus Recruitment Drive – Freshers Walk-In on 17th February 2014 @ Mohali
- Off Campus: Frehsers Placement Drive on 14th March 2014 @ Gurgaon